The Crisis Center is often in need of grocery gift cards and gas cards to give to clients; as well as office supplies, paper products, cleaning products and daily essentials. The list below details our current needs.
We also utilize Amazon Smile and additional needs can be found on our Wish List.
Please check with the Crisis Center at firstname.lastname@example.org to confirm needs and amounts before collecting donations.
(Note: Bold items are priority)
Please note: we DO NOT need feminine products (tampons and pads) or Lysol Disinfecting Wipes!
Paper Items/Cleaning Products:
- Toilet paper
- Paper towels
- Tri-fold paper towels for bathroom dispensers
- Hand soap (liquid, not bar)
- All purpose cleaner (must be bleach-free)
- Cleaning sponges
- 5-gallon trash bags
- 13-gallon trash bags
- Large black lawn trash bags
- Lysol disinfecting spray
- Laundry detergent (liquid only, “free and clear” of any scents/dyes)
- Women’s deodorant (both unscented and scented)
- Women’s underwear (new, all sizes)
- Hair conditioner (no shampoo, please)
- Body lotion
- Toothpaste (no toothbrushes, please)
- Face moisturizer
- Hair care products specific for African American hair
- Diapers (all sizes) and baby wipes
- Pull-ups (all sizes)
- Body wash
- Shaving cream, razors
- Bath towels, wash cloths
- Eating utensils (metal, please; especially forks)
- King Soopers gift cards for groceries ($10 increments or more, please!)
- Target gift cards for last-minute necessities ($10 increments or more, please!)
- Gas cards for clients ($10 increments or more, please!)