Thank you for your interest in volunteering with the Crisis Center! We rely heavily on our volunteers to support our efforts to end domestic violence. Your time and talents can make an important difference in the lives of our clients and in our community.
We are excited to help you start your volunteer journey. Whether you are interested participating in a one-time experience, or making an on-going commitment, we are confident we can find the right fit for you.
The Road to Becoming a Volunteer with the Crisis Center
- Complete the Volunteer Application
- Interview with the Volunteer Coordinator
- Attend the General Volunteer Orientation
- Complete online training
- Pay for and pass background check
- Pass reference checks
- Attend Direct Service Training (if interested in direct service positions)
- Attend Shelter Orientation (if interested in direct service positions)
- Additional training as required
Current Volunteer Openings
- Crisis line support
- Childcare provider
- Administrative assistant support
- Legal/court support
- Lethality Assessment Program support
- Outreach and event support
We need people who are available during the day and on weekends. Flexibility is a must for all of the open positions.
Interested in volunteering as a group? We have a variety of needs that would suit your interests! Contact the Crisis Center at 303-688-1094 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more details.