The Crisis Center Board of Directors is committed to providing strategic guidance and financial support to the organization so it can achieve its mission. Each board member invests his or her talent, time and resources to help end domestic violence.
BOARD OF DIRECTORS
• Craig Sammons, CFO, Sky Ridge Medical Center
• Krista Tushar, Senior Counsel, Riggs Abney et al
• Michele Duncan, Insurance Advisor, Arch Insurance
• Marsha Alston, Youth Services Program Manager, Douglas County Youth Initiative
• Lisa Stull, Owner/Therapist, Comprehensive Counseling Solutions
• Jason Christensen, Nonprofit Professional
• Lori Nebelsick-Gullet, Psychometric Consultant, NG Consulting
• Kathie Shandro, RE/MAX Real Estate Professional
• Diane Cookson, President, UC Health Highlands Ranch Hospital
• Rob Rothermam, Lieutenant, Douglas County Sheriff’s Office
• Christine Harris, Therapist
• Krystie Kania, Loan Officer, First Bank Douglas County
• Barb Gay, President, Watson and Company, Inc.
• Becky Beall-Moore, Finance and Nonprofit Professional